Monday, January 28, 2008

Above All Else I Want To See

What blows me away about this lesson, is that I have to make an admission: that I do not see now. That my eyes do not really see anything. That I am viewing only my own perception which begins with my thoughts from past learning. The sentence states that the lesson "gives priority among your desires". Above all else really means, above all my own limited perception, I truly want to see! I truly want to know who I am, and to see everything as it really is. Do you? I do!

The next lesson deals with the fact that if I take just one object and state that "above all else I want to see this object differently", I could gain true spiritual vision from just that one object. This one object would show me the purpose of the universe. Wow. So, just take a moment, pick an object and ask to see it differently. Spend two minutes six times today with no hurry. This is easier than long periods of meditation, truly. Twelve minutes to see the purpose of the universe! Incredible.

The purpose reveals itself to you, it gives you the meaning, the true meaning of what you see. You will not see it if you keep telling it what it is...that it is a table, a table, a table. Can you stop telling it what it is? Just for two minutes. Get quiet, look at it and say, I have no idea what you are, will you tell me? Then just listen. Open your mind. Let it speak to you of itself. It's really easy. But you have to do it. It will communicate with you.

I learned this through painting. I learned to let go of an object, and just see shapes, then let the shapes disappear and I could truly feel the object. It was expressing itself to me....nonverbally.

I was amazed. It is ALIVE! It is purposeful and meaningful and extending love! Then, everything around me starts buzzing! I feel it. I can let everything reveal itself to me....the meaning of everything is obvious!

But you have to want to see....above all else. Have fun with this today. There is another world right here and now and it has nothing to do with your physical location or ideas about it. You can let it tell you of itself, and you will be free. I love experimenting with ideas. I love looking at everything. I include every idea because I have no capacity for objecting to it. There is only thought. Everything is an idea, and it is in a total harmony of communication. You don't have to do anything special. It doesn't take time. It is going on all around you and you are an integral part of it.

Not as you have constructed yourself, but as God creates you...whole and perfect. Have fun and let me know how it goes!

Blessings!

No comments: