Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who walks with me?

As I read today's lesson, the question at the end suggests that we ask ourselves this a thousand times. A thousand times!

I ask it in the form of a song. I feel that this is a constant prayer. A repetition of a question that cannot be answered by words alone. The feeling I experience is assurance, calm, certainty. I can imagine that I am with all the ascended masters. Watched over. Taken care of like a newborn baby by its adoring mother.

All these feelings come into my awareness when I sincerely ask the question. Do I dare do so? I have nothing else that is more important to do. There isn't anything more important than an experience of total joining with my One Self. All worldly activities seem pale compared to this desire for knowledge, for the experience of wholeness.

It isn't hard. It is just that I have to value this above all other activities of this seemingly distracting world. I don't have to be distracted by it, however. No more. I simply have to give myself to the practice.

Stay alert. Keep my focus on the inner peace, the inner state of my mind. It isn't hard, it is just different.

Let me know how this goes for you.

Blessings!

No comments: