Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God is my Source, I cannot see apart from Him.

God is my Source, I cannot see apart from Him. This answers all problems I could ever imagine for myself. I did not create myself. God did. I am a thought in His Mind. Mind is singular. There are not two minds!

Can you accept this? From a split perspective, this makes absolutely no sense. So the problem is that you have a split mind. If you think you can make a world of bodies, of fear, of death and something unlike God in every way, you are in hell! The opposite of Heaven is hell, right? Hell is where you are because you have split your mind. I can rage at the world, I can rage at my brother, but I will still be insane.

Guess what? You are hallucinating! God didn't make this world, God didn't make you into a body...you did.

So, here you are in a body, reading this. Thank you. I just want to thank you for taking the time to read that there might possibly be a solution to all this insanity. And that this solution is here and is available to you right now. It doesn't take a lot of time to accept a new thought, does it? I can just release my idea that God wanted all this for me. And accept a new idea, that God knows nothing of it, and has already solved this problem for me.

Because you are in a dilemma, a made up image of yourself, you can now turn in another direction. You can now look with new eyes. But you need help in doing so. You need help because you really do think all this is real, don't you? Be honest. You do think you are a body. You really think you are separate from your brother.

So, the mind in separation needs a miracle. A new perspective. Ask for one! Right now! And do the lesson. God is my Source! God is love! I am free! I cannot see apart from Him. I am His thought. Every idea I have that denies this is simply not true.

I am healed and I can heal. If I accept the truth about myself, I am useful. I was recently on an airplane going to visit my Dad and as I was flying up there a voice came into my mind and it said to me, "You are extremely useful!"

Wow. It was so loud and clear and I felt so lighted up inside! I had to admit, I wasn't feeling all that useful in that moment, so it was good to hear. I realized suddenly that I don't value myself very much. I have doubts about myself. I had been wondering how I could be useful, because that is all I really want now. If I really am the Holy Son of God Himself, I am extremely useful. OK. That's not hard to accept.

But if I am denying it, I am not useful at all. I am nothing.

I can be of help, because my mind is different. I don't think fear thoughts all day long. I think with the Mind of God. Love is my reality. I know this works because I experience it every day. I get really excited about this. My mind is different from what it used to be. I know I cannot die. I know there is a God who loves me. And this is a dream that is already over. It is very exciting.

I used to be so depressed. For years, I felt like life was so intolerable. It was such a burden just being here and it all changed when I found the Course. It really affected me on all levels. I am free today. I am honest with myself and others. I don't hang onto resentments. I make amends, I let them go.

Everyone is taking medication for depression now and I just laugh. A pill is not going to solve this problem, dear ones. You have to go through the fear, and release your pitiful ideas about being separate, lost and alone. Underneath all this fear, is just one idea. And it simply isn't true. You are not separate from God. You made a simple mistake, and that mistake has been corrected for you! Isn't that exciting?

Religion won't solve it, drugs won't solve it, endless meditation and yoga won't solve it. It's far too slow. Taking total responsibility for your thoughts is the fastest way out. Because you caused them. You made them up. So you can release them. You have all power! Read the Course, read Christian Science. It all says the same thing. You can see with God's Mind. In fact, you cannot see apart from Him. It is impossible. Use Jesus! He is really here assisting you with all this. He didn't desert you! Let Him into your mind and use Him!

He is the way shower, but not in the way you think. He can't take your fear from you. You have to do it yourself. You have to get totally fed up with it and let it go! True Christianity teaches that you have all power. You can hallucinate, but you can't make your separation real. Just get to the bottom of it. It was just a mistake. And it is not true! Come on! I get so passionate about this, because it worked for me. It healed me of all my errors. And believe me, I had lots of them. I had a total human life with kids and houses and relationships....just like you. And now I am free of the bondage of this death trap.

How did it happen? By doing this Course and accepting it as true. I made no exceptions. I still make no exceptions. Any time something is off, I can feel it. I ask for help, I ask a brother to help me see it differently. I reach out and I accept the help. It can come from anyone. Your worst enemy is your savior! Let Him save you! Mine did. And now I see I made it all up and none of it is true. Thank God!

Blessings!

No comments: