Friday, August 1, 2008

I am Surrounded by the Love of God

This is from "How Simple the Solution" a book that contains some of the Master Teacher's talks. It is an amazing book and I highly recommend getting your copy as it continually helps me. Here it is:

The basis of the teachings of subjective reality indicate to you that this is your world. No matter how tempted you are to think that there's something outside of your dream about it, there isn't. You are the cause of this. This will give you a real good feeling if you are ready to look at it. The first feeling you will have when you look at this is kind of fearful. You will go "Holy mackerel? You mean this is between me and the rest of the universe?" Yes! It has nothing to do with the images you have constructed to hold mutual grievances outside of you--that is to commiserate with your own death process. No! Now, you will like that. Why? Because it's individual transformation, and indeed the transformation is individual and singular.

Now we are into teaching initiation. We want to show you that you can actually go through a process in your own mind where you change the world. This is the declaration of Master Jesus that you are the savior of the world. But why should that be such a big deal if you constructed the world? ...Remember that thw world was constructed outside the framework of reality. And your relinquishment of it, then, is a necessary part.


OK. Now, how do you do that? By a constant surrendering of your ideas of separation, limitation, lack, littleness, pain, suffering, illness, and, finally death. Or, better yet. Look at the idea of death first and it will speed up your process for you immeasurably.

It is all based upon the premise that you are not a body. Because if you are not a body, you obviously cannot die, since it is only bodies that appear to die. If you can accept the fact that you are light, and that light is energy and has no end, you will proceed very rapidly. But, you have to be willing to give up every idea of a body. All associated ideas with a body are false. All ideas of having to be here and suffer and survive and live in this dream until death happens to you, must be relinquished by YOU. Because you made them up. If you can accept this fundamental fact, your process will be very rapid. That is my goal, just to help speed up your process.

OK? Not that hard? No. It doesn't take time for truth to be true. What takes time is your insistence that it take time. And your ideas about time are also false because time is a trick. All time is going on all the time. It is not sequential. You see how deluded you have made yourself? Not only do you think you are a body, but you also think you are in time. And that time is linear. Not true.

Think of vertical time, instead of horizontal time. Perhaps that will help you. All time lines are going on at the same time. That is why you can time travel if you want. It isn't hard, you just have to want to. But, still what is the point of time travel if it is always over? The time you woke up from the dream has truly already occurred. You are just remembering it now. You are looking back on it, and going through the motions, and in any given moment, you will suddenly go...wow, it was just a dream!!!

You see, it isn't real, this earth. You have to be willing to look at the possibility that you, like Jesus, resurrected from this earth and left. When did it happen? You tell me! It's entirely up to you. There is no power outside yourself that is stopping you.

I am totally amazed at the idea of victim or helplessness. You are a being of immense light energy. You can do anything in the universe. You are totally creative because you are Mind. And yet, you insist on telling a story of you being a body, a victim of circumstance. How ridiculous! Look at you. Close your eyes and feel the light energy that is YOU and that you radiate out from you.

It is incredible. Let it in. You are an amazing light! Feel it, talk to it, be in communication with it.

The only thing stopping you from this communication is you. You can decide not to be in communication with yourself, with God, with the universe. But you have already experienced the result of it...pain, loss, death. Is it any fun?

Come on. You know it isn't fun. God is telling you of your immensity, your grandeur, your perfection. Don't you want to know that? I hope so!

Let me know if I can help in any way. I just know that victims really are control freaks. They are trying to get everyone around them to feel sorry for them. I was big victim for a while. Then I got sick and tired of the game I was playing. I got really fed up with it. Finally, I died. I just let go of it all. And I woke up.

My victim story wasn't even true. It all turned out perfect. I am free now. My whole story ended in my resurrection. Wow. What a surprise. Everyone I see or think of is now set free. They were always free. I just didn't see them because I wasn't free. Now I see what is true. Freedom is total. When you are free, everything radiates love.

I am amazed at this. I am constantly amazed at how simple salvation truly is. Love is everywhere in everyone and there is no time or place where it isn't. Love is real. Nothing else is real. Only love....all you need is love. This is a true Christian teaching. Love your enemy and you will see it was only you. You made up your dream of suffering and you can let it end now!!!!

What in hell are you waiting for?

Blessings!
Monica

1 comment:

Paqui said...

Thank you Monica, what would I do without you remembering me this!!!!

I love you!!!