Friday, April 18, 2008

I Rest In God

What would it feel like to completely rest in God? To be perfectly calm and quiet all the time. To be happy, joyous, and to act freely out of a sense of love, of joining in communication with my brother, to extend from the inner core of my Being. To be healed entirely of this dream of separation and to heal as I am healed. Do you want to know?

I have a living demonstration of it right here and now. It is incredible to be in the presence of a Master. I know that no matter what silly thoughts I conjure up during the night or in my interactions with my brothers, I have the Master. I have that one true reference. And he is me.

All idols must fall. Idols are anything at all that you hold outside your mind and think you need in order to be happy. I don't idolize the Master. I embrace him as myself because that is the fact of it. I am the light of the world. I am incredibly valuable. My light is what the universe longs to behold.

I can make these statements now in full recognition of their truth. I just simply accept them. I have released my false idea of separation. It was never true. I thought it was, and I have moments of insanity, but they just release when I decide enough is enough. It is very simple because false ideas are ridiculous and just simply disappear when I bring them to the light. The Holy Spirit is active and he will heal instantly anything you willingly give him to heal. It is a daily practice and my mind is always seeking this integration with truth.

I wanted full enlightenment and because I made that one decision, I got the result. Mind is all powerful. You either make a dream of falsity, or a dream of truth. It is entirely up to you.

Is it tolerable to you to be in pain, in a dream of suffering? If so, that is why you are in pain. If it isn't, that is how you woke up.

I learn from absolutely everyone I talk to. I am not able to allow someone telling me who I am and what I should do. I simply feel the pain of that and speak from my inner knowing. Awakening means letting go, but also it is active. It is an activation to be that light. To express it, to not be afraid to say what you truly feel. If it is false, it will be corrected. If true, it resounds throughout the universe and heals everyone, near or far.

If there is fear to say something, SAY IT! Just be free to express your mind. It is an important lesson for those of us who really had trouble being in a limited state of consciousness. Like me, for instance. I was always feeling the pain of judgment. But when I realized that was ME JUDGING! Then, there was hope. It seemed that I am being judged for being myself. But it is all changing now. Look at how people are beginning to ask the big questions...who am I, what am I doing here? What is my purpose in life? Heck, it's even on Oprah.

Twenty years ago, I went into a deep depression, and these questions were glaring me in the face. I knew I didn't know and I begged for the answer. A few months later, I found A Course in Miracles. I couldn't believe this book actually had the answer, but the first thing I understood was: there is no such thing as sin, there is only error and error can be corrected!

Yipppeeee! I could feel that! I knew it meant that I had hope. There was a reason for my existence after all. I need to be corrected! I am not beyond hope. It also meant that God is Love, which I always felt all along. The churches weren't teaching this back then and I hope they are now. Because a judging God just doesn't do me any good. I want a God that loves me and takes care of me.

So here I am, years later, wondering how did it happen? And I know that God is an awesome God. Because every question I had or have still is answered. I am in communication with the Love of the universe and I embrace that Love as my Self. The key is to know all your idols do fall, because they are barriers to your self-recognition. The light is in YOU.

I can rest in God, because I am the ray of light He created. I cannot be anything else. Nothing other than God exists.

I love you, I hope you know that you are love itself and that there is nothing to worry about. I hear the song in my head "In time the Rockies may crumble, Gibralter may tumble, they're only made of clay, but...our love is here to stay."

Blessings!

No comments: